Sunday, July 3, 2011

the powerful "IF"

“If” is a powerful word.
Why I said that? 
Because “if” is not a truth, “if” is not a real.
“If” is full with imagination, you can imagine anything with “if”.



Many people will use “if” in their life.
Example,
IF I am a millionaire, I will………………………


IF I am the leader, I will………………………


IF I have superpower, I will………………



For me, my “if” will be…..
IF I can go back yesterday, I will………….


IF I can back to childhood again, I will……….


IF I can predict tomorrow, I will…….


IF I can on leave whenever I wish, I will…………



So.... What is your "IF"???

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "IF", If I can back to 22nd June 2011, I will never do that stupid thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stan Lee,

    Oh... Then don't repeat it in future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^