Tuesday, June 28, 2011

my desk vs boss's desk...

This is my desk in office.


Hmm.. Looks messy? Not really, right? Haha.
Can this be the evident of my work?
It proves that I "work", you know? Haha... 
_____________________________________________________________________

My boss, she has a million and million task need to be complete every day...


But after she leaves the office, her desk will be very tidy and clean.


She manage to do that everyday. EVERYDAY!!!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________

Hmm... I think is my problem....
Let's set myself a target....

My target...
Can I do it?
Hmm... 
Trying~~
Trying~~

2 comments:

  1. lol.. all the best with your target.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @@
    i only hv a lan cable on my table..
    if i go work, then my table hv lan cable+laptop+mouse..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^