Monday, September 27, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real

Yo yo... iPhone with Digi.... Yo yo!!

If you have no idea on DIGI iPhone, let me intro to you....

iDiGi Postpaid Plans
Promotional Monthly Fee pricing only applicable for NEW signups from 24th September 2010 onwards.


From DiGi, I can get more SAVINGS.. I can get MORE calls+SMS+MMS... I can get UNLIMITED Free Internet... And... I can get FLEXIBILITY of installment!!



You can choose from 2 payment options...

A) Buy with Cash or Credit card....


B) Buy with Installment (Easy Payment Plan)


Yes!!! With DiGi iPhone.....
I can scream "YEAH~~~~~~" loudly!!!!



DiGi~~ iPhone 4~~~~
I love you~~~
Yeah~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^