Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

Which iPhone App I like the most??
I like Martha's Everyday Food: Fresh & Easy Recipes.

Normally i get the recipe from internet.
Which very inconvenience when I want to use it...

Check the recipe again and again in front computer.. :(


If I found some interesting recipe from books, my eyes cannot move out from it.
Beside, book recipe is very expensive.. hehe...


Add salt, then sugar..... Blur... @_@...


If there is no recipe for me, I'll be very clumsy in kitchen.
Even very simple cook, I'll make it like "World War"..

"Oh no, on fire!! How? How?"... That's me... :(


However, I have Martha's Everyday Food: Fresh & Easy Recipes, all issue i mention above will gone.

I can get thousand of recipe inside. It included quick, easy, family-friendly recipes, as well as powerful shopping tools right on iPhone. This is super convenient.
It also have great picture, good for quick and reliable weekday recipes.


iPhone Screenshot 1


iPhone Screenshot 2

Oh ya, I am Martha super fans. If I have iPhone this moment, the first Apps I download will this this. Cheer~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^