Friday, May 11, 2012

Bukit Aman Scam

My colleague, Ms J receive a call today....
Caller claimed him self is officer from high court.
He said  Ms J  ignored the letter, and now the case sent to Balai Polis Bukit Aman.
He requested IC no# and full name from my colleague...
Ms J felt very scare and her face turns to white colour..
The officer give  Ms J a reference no# and said that police from Bukit Aman will call her later..

Ms J very scared and looked at me..
She showed me the phone no#, then I suspected that is a scam.
After few hours, Ms J rings again...
She very scared and asked me pick up the call...

Since I suspected is scam, I treat the caller quiet rude.
Below is our conversation.

Inspector: Ini nombor Ms J?
Bean: Yea betul. (I am liar).
Inspector: Saya telefon dari Balai Polis Bukit Aman..
Bean: Then, apa hal?
Inspector: Cik terlibat dalam satu kes.....akaun cik telah.....aktivity haram... (not clear). 
Bean: Apa tu? I tak terima apa-apa surat.. Tak ada orang bagi tau pun..
Inspector: Surat telah mahkamah telah ditendang..... Balai Bukit Aman akan.....(not clear again).....
Bean: Saya sibuk sini... I sendiri pergi balai report diri boleh tak?
Inspector: Sini Balai Bukit Aman...
Bean: Biarlah apa balai... I kini sibuk tau? 
Inspector: Cik ini sabar...
Bean: I sibuk sini... Apa nama you?
Inspector: Saya Inspector Roslan..
Bean: No ID apa?
Inspector: Errr... Nombor.... 654...681
Bean: Telefon no#?
Inspector: Sini Bukit Aman...
Bean: I tau.... Saya sibuk, I contact you la..
Inspector: 016-3782124
Bean: Ok.. Saya  pergi check at balai.. Taukan tuan, kini banyak kes penipuan.. Saya kena check...
Inspector: Ok.. Sebelum cik pergi balai, call saya dulu, boleh?
Bean: Saya kena berhati-hati, banyak penipuan ni....
Inspector: Ok, you call saya..
Bean: Ok Ok.. Kalau benar, saya call you la...

I asked Ms J no need to worry, I have scolded the "inspector".. haha...
We laughed together...

I am not sure the cheater will call Ms J again or not..
But if they dare called again, I ask her go report at police station.

This is the no# from high court officer
This is the no# from "Inspector Roslan" from Bukit Aman

Do you receive scam call before?
Let's share....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^