Sunday, April 29, 2012

《Battleship》

《Battleship》, I watched twice in a week.
My friend asked me, it that really nice until you go for second time?
Yes, I felt 《Battleship》worth for second time.

I like action, hero and alien movie.
《Battleship》has all element I like...
Some people critic, this movie is not logic...
Hello people, movie only..
Movie is entertainment, why so serious???
Just go enjoy the sound system, enjoy the action, enjoy the CG...

If you haven't watch, faster go grab a ticket...

P/S:
Hero in the movie so handsome..
His girlfriend so sexy..
The ship so great..
Alien not very ugly..
Boom boom boom...
Really worth!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. handsome arr..?? not my cup of tea lo.. haha..
    but ya.. this is a nice movie~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 楚婉,
      He is handsome la..
      Body so fit..
      Voice so sexy...
      Grab many Amoi's heart leh..

      Delete

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^