Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Why you no manners?

Nowadays people, no manners at all...

Normally we heard our senior said, "Gen Y" very rude. They stay at E-world, and don't know how to social with others except in social network.

But.. But...
Today I met a "Baby Boomer/Gen X", he also that rude. I talked with him, just like I talked to wall. No respond, no feedback. Really no expression on his face! When others talked with him at same time, he responded.................

Is it he think I am junior, so no need to give me any respond? (He not busy, I confirm). What kind of people is that???!!! Terrible..

I promise myself I will not talk with him anymore although I am super free or super bored. I don't know how to communicate with him... Jesus.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^