Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ah boy...

I know a boy since I was a kid. We grow up together, play together. i called him Ah Boy all the time. 

Now we all grow up. Not a little kid anymore, but I still called him Ah Boy. Haha. Hmm.. He  always said, “I am handsome than LeeHom”, but the truth is not. Haha. He is not tall and looks very skinny. Hair is long and looks like a girl, looks like lemah-lemah. Wow, if he read this, he sure punches me. Haha.

Ok now write something good about him. (1 hour passed)….. He is good guy, yeah, finally I get 1 point. Haha. No la. He is smart boy. Very clever and knows a lot of things which I don’t know. He likes to play guitar and sing. Sometimes I very envy him because he knows how to play guitar, and I have no idea on it. He has a DSLR camera, and always took beautiful photo. His skill, hmmm, need to improve again. Haha. He also is a kind person. If someone needs help, if he can, he sure helps. I always scold him don’t be so stupid go help them. But he just smile smile and said, “All under my control.” SWEAT~~

Do you want to know who he is? He is my brother, my cute lil brother (vomit-ing)…

Hey bro, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY~~~

I cannot celebrate with you. Just wish you ALL THE BEST in EVERYTHINGS….

*p/s: if you want to know more about him, click HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^