Tuesday, October 26, 2010

my mom trap me up!!

This morning, my mom say will cook a special dish...
She learn from my aunt last week..
I very curious what she will cook~~~

When dinner time...
Only one vegetable and one FISHBALL on table....



Well~~
Just a normal fishball...
I not think it much and put the one whole piece fishball into my mouth...
......
.....
...
.
My mom just sit there and laugh non-stop...
I feel faint...and cant breath...




My mom's special dish is....
Fishball + Chili.....



Wow... really spicy enough~~

Mom... I will remember this....
You trap me up....
I will revenge!!!






4 comments:

  1. wau.. tat's funny..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i know this recipe, your mum told me before, hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel wanna try the taste ..yummy . i love spicy le ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,
    What so funny?? hehe..

    mimi,
    wow... u try cook it la... den trap ur husband.. naughty lo me.. hehe..

    ah chen chen,
    U ask ur mom cook it... den you will know the taste.. must use cili padi lo.. just will feel the taste... Yummy~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^