Saturday, August 28, 2010

owl on coconut tree..

Last night, 1.00am, I heard something "queking"..
I was very scare, because now is "GHOST MONTH" already..
I quickly asked my dad check it out....
Both of us bring a touch light and went up to balcony...
We saw 2-3 "white bird" flew on sky and "queking" loudly...
They flew away very fast and disappear in sky..
We used touch light and "scanned" everywhere, included roof top...
Finally we found one OWL, on coconut tree..
I quickly took a photo of it....


Haha... Is really that i saw a owl...
But I do not have camera to took its photo...
Maybe next time have chance (if have), I will take its photo...
Don't angry if you feel being fool by me...
Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^