Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gifts from.....election Permatang Pasir...

The election of Permatang Pasir is near....
Many leaders come to the field which near to my house to give their speech...
That is normal....

Yesterday, suddenly got a gang of people press my door bells....
Me and my parents go out to find out what happen...
Oh... is GIFT ring the bell....


Pink recycle bag.....


Inside pink recycle bag got strawberry wafers and a pack of Milo...

Today, before i went to shopping...
Another gang of people carries GIFT walk pass my house...
I get another 2 sets of gift...
is 2 SETS o....


Blue recycle bag....


Inside blue recycle bag got a box of TAMBUN buscuits, 2 oranges and a mooncake..


I have 2 sets.... wahaha...

Only me will go to vote..
My parents are not voter from P.Pasir...

Election bring me so many gifts...
So nice...
HAHA....

2 comments:

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^