Sunday, May 24, 2009

mango fever...

Do you like to eat mango??? If you like to eat mango, please prepare tissue paper with you before you read this post..

Ready??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ONE MONTH AGO......................

This is the mango tree behind my house... See.. So many mangoes on the tree...


The mangoes... ^^

I can touch it from balcony.. No need use ladder... Haha........



NOW..............

If I don't grape it when it ripe.... I feel very sorry to myself... haha..
.
.
.
.
Sorry.. No photo later on.. Because I ate all of them without taking any photo... I just can tell you all one word...
NICE!!!!

8 comments:

  1. nice nice o..
    i'm mango eater.. haha
    i wan eat oso.. keep some for me ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,
    send me ur home address.. i post the stone of mango to u.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! sweet n syok taste mango.heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, remind me of my hometown.
    You r so lucky... anytime u can just pluck the yellow mango from ur balcony. I just clicked CIMB & HP ads on ur blog. Do drop by at my blog & support, Many tks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mango, mango.. hehehe, I don't take fruits! I only eat mango pudding & mango sweet. tks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, mango make me tango....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that infront of my old house too =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sean Lon,
    ya, nice n sweet.. ^^

    iriene,
    thanks for the click o... i click u back d...

    Jemsen,
    so weird, u like mango pudding not the mango.. haha..

    James,
    tango... go go go...

    Jz,
    infont ur hse?? u plant it?? i no need plant oso can eat.. curi makan.. haha..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^