Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2 BONUS points......

Last Monday, I gain 2 BONUS points from my seminar lecturer..
How I gain it?
Hehe..
I just answer a STUPID QUIZ..
Why I said that was a stupid quiz??
Because, my lecturer ask us record what he doing..
Must record all his actions and moves..

I record it all, included what the said...
I know he try to MAKE FOOL on us...
So, I gain 2 points...

Although I didn't get full mark..
(Because, he said I didn't jote that he is standing there for few seconds)
But I quite happy on that...
I no need speak a word to gain it...
No same with others..
HAHA...

Actually, I just lucky...
If my answer sheet not at top, maybe lecturer would not see my answer...
Thanks Waen Ling...
Thanks for passing up my answer sheet...

Beside Waen Ling, I also need to thanks my lil uncle...
Is he always MAKE FOOL on me when I was a child...
If not him, I maybe still a DUMB girl

THANK YOU UNCLE ELDON....

Next time, if people make fool on you..
Don't get angry..
They will make you become smarter in future...
HEHE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^