Saturday, September 20, 2008

people... bus.... hate!!!

Yesterday, I back UUM with my friend.. We wait at bus station about 3.30pm.. There was no bus there.. I asked the counter incharge.. He said the bus will reach in 15minutes.. I believed him, so we wait under the shelter..

At the bus counter there got sell top-up for CELCOM.. I try to get RM10 top-up.. But they just got straight-away top-up servise, did not sell coupon.. I just wan top-up by coupon.. But the incharge use very bad attitude and said:" You want coupon then go top-up center la.. So many request.. If you really wan coupon, I charge you RM10.50.. You want or not?".. OMG!! What service attitude is that??

After 30minutes, the bus just came.. When we get into the bus, and realise the bus's air conditional was SPOIL!! Wala... I sweat in bus all the way.. And bus war TURTLE BUS.. Take about 2 hour just reach Alor Setar.. OMG.. OMG...

Really make people tired... Our country transport really is BIG PROBLEM!!! Price of ticket is incease 30%, but the quality of service is drop 50%... OMG!!! How to attract visiter??? How???? Haiz... Hopeless.... Hopeless....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^