Tuesday, July 22, 2008

NICE service...

Yesterday, I go computer lab at my hostel to print my notes.. 8.45pm, I walk into lab.. 9.50pm I just get my notes.. Horrible right?? Maybe you will say the lab system is very slow (this all UUM student n staf also know..).. But what I angry about is the student who duty at lab.. Let me list down what i angry about..

1st, keep on sms when duty.. Already many student Q-ing for print notes, but she still sms..

2nd, open Media Player, play song.. The computer already very slow.. Still open something not necessary.. It make the computer more slow...

3rd, Out of paper in printer.. Have to prepare own paper if wanna print notes.. Wen is my turn, I just know have to prepare own paper.. I have to Q again when I back from take paper..

4th, Paper jam in printer.. There have 2 printers in lab.. If the Defaults Printer have problem, can use another printer.. But she thought she is technician.. Press this press that.. Finally also have to use another printer.. WASTE TIME!!!

5th, charges still the same!!! What theory is that?? I use my own paper, but the charge still same..


If not wanna print many, if not may printer out of ink, I will print myself by my own printer and wont go that stupid lab..

1 comment:

  1. haha.. next time should use own printer.. rmb to buy the refill..
    btw.. ur frenz don hv printer..
    suppose many ppl got it de.. print liao then pay back ur frenz lo..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^