Wednesday, July 30, 2008

at sahab perdana...

Today is holiday (just for Islamic state).. So, yesterday i took bus went home after class.. When I reach Sahab Perdana, bus station at Alor Setar, I really get SHOCK.. The bus I suppose to take already depart, and no more bus go Butterwort.. I force to buy another ticket from another bus company.. I went to ATM machine try to get some money.. I already over budget because have to buy another ticket.. But all ATM machine is out of services... !@#$%%#@#@%^...

After buy ticket, have to wait for the bus.. 1 bus just can take 40 people.. But there is nearly hundred people waiting.. I really SWEAT when I saw that.. I know I have to rush.. Malaysian don't know what is QUEUE.. If I don't REBUT, I have to wait again or maybe no bus get home although I have ticket in hand..

Finally bus came.. Like expected, all people try to get in bus without any discipline.. I also FIGHT with them.. Luckily I can get a seat.. Some people can get in bus, but already no seat.. They have to get down from bus and wait again..

Every holiday, bus station will full of people.. All want to back hometown as soon as possible.. Hope all bus company can prepare more buses for passenger.. So that we no need rush.. Is horrible while RUSH among people.. @__@''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^