Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my hostel....

A: wah... muamalat really dirty lo.. i really dunno how to stay there o...
B: many cats at there o...
C: the place they dry they clothes... suck lo.... dunno take how many times let the clothes dry lo..
ME: haiz...

my hostel.. just one word can describe... SUCK!!!! I stay there almost one year d... But i still can get in the life... @__@''

P: why the socket cant use de?? no current again a??
M: owez de la...
K: my assignment... hvnt save... y sudden no electricity de..... sob...
ME: damn it!!!

last week.... at nite... sudden the fan stop... i wake up cuz too hot... wa... no current again... this time not socket cant function... but is the light and fan.... suck!!!

L: bean.. no water again o...
ME: wala... again!!!!!

Muamalat... famous in NO WATER!!!!

2 comments:

  1. my hostel here sometime also no water.. but seldoam than u lo..
    one sem maybe one or two times..

    if heavy rain here, then my room will no hv electricity le..
    only MY room!
    my room always no electircity de..
    the circuit can short many many times..

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao a...wat u write is quite funny.bt it's real lo...bo bian la...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^