Saturday, December 15, 2007

holiday..

holiday for me is sitting at home and do nothing... sometimes get scold, just do some housework.. if not i just spend my time on bed, tv, or online... why i dun go to work??? 1st, i dun like standing at supermarket... 2nd, nobody wanna hire me for just 1month... u can say i lazy... say i find myself excuse.. haiz... maybe you are right...

someone say i so lucky... can stay at home enjoy.... but i dun lo.... at home.... really is IN THE HOUSE.... cant step out if no permit... holiday... trap at home... funny izit???? haiz.... dunno la... sien... at uni sien... at home oso sien.... do wat oso not allow.... do wat oso NO NO NO... i dun like tis... bored..... bored.... bored a!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^