Tuesday, October 30, 2007

my watches..

How many watch you have?? 1?? 2?? Or many many??? Are they still function?? Or all DEAD d?? hehe... I have many watches.. But all go 'heaven' d.. Just leave 1 still company me.. Ok.. Let me show you all my watches..........................


this 1 is my dad bought 4me.. dead!!!


tis is my lil uncle bought 4me de.. so cute lo.. but oso DEAD d.. sad nia..


tis 1 i bought it myself.. jz RM9.90 nia.. I use it from form 3 til form 5 lo.. now it retire d..


tis 1 is my aunt give de.. if not mistaken, it is free gift lai.. hehe.. DEAD d!!


tis 1 oso is my aunt give de.. i like it.. hehe.. but it DEAD d.... too bad.. too bad...


tis watch is my birthday present.. most lazy watch.. i waer it 1day nia, den it DEAD d... @___@''


my pink watch!! i bought it myself.. haha.. so sad it spoil d... haiz....


my sis bought 4me form KL.. playboy.. cool leh.. now mati d lo...


tis watch is my latest watch.... got name e lo... "i'm cool"... haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^