Monday, October 8, 2007

my uni life

~morning~
wake up...
clean up myself...
take breakfast (muz take cuz promise liao muz eat)...
take bus to class...

~noon~
not tat concentrate in class...
keep dreaming...
take a very suck lunch at campus...
keep playing sms with frens...

~evening~
sometimes walk back to hostel...
sometimes take bus back...
Q for bath...
again take a suck dinner...
on9 a while if din server down...

~night~
chit-chat wif roommates...
on my laptop n listen song...
do some stupid assignments...
do some bored tutorials...
sms wif frens...

~midnight~
on bed...
open eyes til tired jz sleep...
hope can hv a nice dream....

~next day~
repeat again..

1 comment:

  1. yalor..
    sien ler..
    my uni life here also like tat laa..
    same same..
    aizz..
    wat to do..
    add oil laa.. haha.. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit...

Leave your comment...
Leave your opinion...
Leave your idea...

I will reply you...

^^